Brahma or serama cockerel? Help me decide which one

They are all so adorable! ❤️ My Serama (and additional bantam) chick count is up to 17 during the last few weeks, with a few more to hatch. THEN I’M DONE for awhile!! And, I’m NOT changing my mind about it either!! I’ve got precious teeny fluffballs both in the Serama building AND a brooder. PLUS, I have a Budgie egg less than a week from hatch (that one will be a full-time job for awhile). One note…. I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Oh that must be really exciting!!! Hope everything goes well there. Being surrounded by tiny fluff balls must be amazing:love

Oh that must be really exciting!!! Hope everything goes well there. Being surrounded by tiny fluff balls must be amazing:love
Thank you so much!!!! It’ll be terrific to see what your tiny Serama chicks (if you breed them) will look like. Lady Gaga is a gorgeous boy. You’ve got a beautiful mini flock! ❤️

Thank you so much!!!! It’ll be terrific to see what your tiny Serama chicks (if you breed them) will look like. Lady Gaga is a gorgeous boy. You’ve got a beautiful mini flock! ❤️

Thank you! I hate how he poses. I literally don't have a single photo of him actually posing. I do have one ok ish one of him, I guess that's going to be enough for now. I do plan on breeding them, I'll have to come up with a good plan for next year. I'd love to hear updates on the budgie egg!

Thank you! I hate how he poses. I literally don't have a single photo of him actually posing. I do have one ok ish one of him, I guess that's going to be enough for now. I do plan on breeding them, I'll have to come up with a good plan for next year. I'd love to hear updates on the budgie egg!
I love the barring in Lady Gaga’s wing feathers…. so pretty! I’ll keep you updated with the Budgie egg. The first time was a joy, because we became very bonded. It’s just an extremely difficult undertaking. The 1st time was for chick safety, since Inca and King had a large clutch, and they hatch every other day. The older babies were just getting too big and strong before Coya was even due to hatch. This time, Incas pretty stressed, so I took the 1 egg and I’m giving her a lot of TLC. Keep posting new photos of your babies. I ❤️ seeing how they’re growing!

I love the barring in Lady Gaga’s wing feathers…. so pretty! I’ll keep you updated with the Budgie egg. The first time was a joy, because we became very bonded. It’s just an extremely difficult undertaking. The 1st time was for chick safety, since Inca and King had a large clutch, and they hatch every other day. The older babies were just getting too big and strong before Coya was even due to hatch. This time, Incas pretty stressed, so I took the 1 egg and I’m giving her a lot of TLC. Keep posting new photos of your babies. I ❤️ seeing how they’re growing!

Awww poor baby. I've heard a lot of stories of budgie moms overworking themselves and getting stressed out. Hope the TLC you're giving her makes her feel better, and all goes well with her eggie. Thank you for you kind words! I'll be sure to post some good photos when I get then, but for now here's the ok photo of Lady Gaga
Screenshot_20230821_215156_Gallery.jpg

Awww poor baby. I've heard a lot of stories of budgie moms overworking themselves and getting stressed out. Hope the TLC you're giving her makes her feel better, and all goes well with her eggie. Thank you for you kind words! I'll be sure to post some good photos when I get then, but for now here's the ok photo of Lady GagaView attachment 3615943
Thank you 😊. I really appreciate it. By the way, I think that’s a terrific photo of him. He’s becoming quite a handsome little man! ❤️ His tail is growing out very nicely. I can see why you’re so taken by him especially.

Thank you 😊. I really appreciate it. By the way, I think that’s a terrific photo of him. He’s becoming quite a handsome little man! ❤️ His tail is growing out very nicely. I can see why you’re so taken by him especially.

Thank you! Yes, his tail has definitely grown since I first got him. And as you predicted, it has gotten its inverted V shape. They're all a wonderful group really, and great flyers:lau

Thank you! Yes, his tail has definitely grown since I first got him. And as you predicted, it has gotten its inverted V shape. They're all a wonderful group really, and great flyers:lau
I agree with the flying! Seramas are amazing at it!!

My Budgie chick hatched this morning (day 17). I thought I had a few more days to go, until I saw the external pip last night. Chick’s doing great. I’m so excited! It’s terribly difficult hand-rearing Budgie hatchlings. She/he is the size of my fingernail!! I’m happy to have given this teeny one a chance at life. ❤️
IMG_1074.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom