Brain-Eating Parasite?!!? EEEK!!

Quote:
Nooo... ever see it?

Heard about it. Supposed to be really awesome!
celebrate.gif

It was... you would swim or move your hands and a trail of light followed you... reeeeally pretty.

Quote:
Nooo... ever see it?

Yes. But it's not technically the seaweed. It's little critters on the seaweed. We get them on the sand too and they light up when you walk on them. Sometimes the jellies light up too. I'm not brave enough to swim out there at night with any of them.

Quote:
Nooo... ever see it?

Yes. But it's not technically the seaweed. It's little critters on the seaweed. We get them on the sand too and they light up when you walk on them. Sometimes the jellies light up too. I'm not brave enough to swim out there at night with any of them.

Eeek..it was CRITTERS i was swimming with??! Its just figures!...
th.gif

And yeah, i'm not brave enough NOW either...
lol.png

Quote:
There wernt any sharks... i still have my legs.
tongue.png

I was more worried about stepping on a crab...
lol.png

They are shrimp?? Heck... i woulda' been all over them puppies like a whale..
droolin.gif

I've always been scared of jelylfish after finding dead bluebottles washed up on the beach when I was 9.. I stepped on one LOL

We've had a couple of cases of this in Texas. I don't let my kids swim in the lakes when the water temperatures are high. This year in particular. Lake levels are very low, and water temperatures are high. As I understand it, this bug causes meningitis and amoebic infections are very hard to treat.

Scary stuff!!!!

Back
Top Bottom