Brand New Baby Bucklings - Dairy Goats

Quote:
very cute
clap.gif

Farmer Mack
cool.png
big_smile.png

I DON'T WANT ONE I WANT 10!!!!!!!

I can't wait till I am older and have my own place the most relaxing thing to do in the morining is milk ! I want a few goats.

Henry

The dark one eats a lot more than the white one. I have to work with it to get it to feed just a little more when it breaks from the bottle. They are very active and very playful.

I took them out to the pasture with my big goats yesterday. The girls sniffed and walk away like 'how dare you bring us those smelly things'. I waited and this morning took them back out and left them in the feild crying for me. In a few minutes all the does where out and gathering around them. They herded the babies back off with them toward the barn. I left them out there all day and only went out to feed them. My biggest doe was not happy at all when we came out to get them. She tried to butt my DD and keep her body between my dd and the bucklings. I brought them back up to the house to sleep but I think tomorrow night I'll let them stay in the barn with the big goats.

You won't be keeping them toghether as adult right ? I though that contaminated milk. I loved my milking goat at camp even if she was a little mean I also love goat milk and cheese.
Henry

Back
Top Bottom