BrandonsQuails - 2022 Hatch-A-Long

20220623_211700.jpg

The first "BrandonsQuails" egg to enter lockdown!

20220701_213250.jpg

The difference between a just hatched chickie and one that's been around for a massive three days! Crazy how big the difference is, they really do grow 50% a day!

So far have around 13 hatched out of the 19 that "should" be hatched by this time tomorrow. Then there will be 10 more to hatch early next week!!

22 happy chicks in the brooder!!!
1 hatched underdeveloped and has passed away, another has just hatched and seems rather small and possibly underdeveloped too. Will keep an eye out

Only 5 eggs left and I think at least 2 won't hatch as they're not from the most recent batch!

22 happy chicks in the brooder!!!
1 hatched underdeveloped and has passed away, another has just hatched and seems rather small and possibly underdeveloped too. Will keep an eye out

Only 5 eggs left and I think at least 2 won't hatch as they're not from the most recent batch!
Great results! šŸ‘

It is bizarre! I put things like that down to Mother Nature šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø How is the little fella? Lovely pfp šŸ‘¶šŸ¼
Sometimes there is no simple explanation! Mother nature can be cruel. Little man's doing great, almost four months old! Started proper teething though.. great fun šŸ¤£ can't complain though, he's slept all night long since 1 month old lol!

Sometimes there is no simple explanation! Mother nature can be cruel. Little man's doing great, almost four months old! Started proper teething though.. great fun šŸ¤£ can't complain though, he's slept all night long since 1 month old lol!
My god 4 months already! The time flys! ā¤ļø I remember the teething days šŸ˜… lolly iceā€™s, teething rings, bonjella and a lack of sleep šŸ˜‚ Aww he sounds like such a lovely contented little boy, long may it last! After following your thread..I am quite tempted to have a go at hatching quail, Iā€™m not quite sure I have the set up to do it, they are tiny!

Back
Top Bottom