Bratz Dolls are being pulled!

This why I have chickens I already know that they'll end up in a chicken house. I hate when it get close to Halloween all of the skanky costumes they have for little girls. Has anyone else noticed it or is it just me?

As far as the brats dolls being pulled goes.
celebrate.gif

Pre teens and children are skanky because their parents let them wear the clothes. See what they will, if the parents say no and stop being their kids friend, they won't wear it if they are a pre teen Short skirts and tank tops for ages 3-5? I'm pretty much a kid in many of the peoples eyes here, but walked past the childrens section in the mall, and the clothes looked just like the clothes in the teens section if not WORSE!

I had a few barbies. I used them as target practice and one had posable legs so I wanted to know how it worked...and sliced them open. LOL Tom boy me.
lol.png

I shop in the young mens section. LOL Girl pants suck for carrying stuff and just living in.

Quote:
i've noticed

I noticed too.
he.gif
frustrates me when I can't find a cute CHILD's costume at Halloween. Instead of naughty nurse costumes or other ones totally inappropriate for kids.
rant.gif

I am not sad to se the Bratz dolls go. They creeped me out...giant heads and pop off interchangeable feet. wierd

Last edited:
I am totally relieved that those dolls will be pulled! My kids are not allowed to have them. They have never seen the show or movie and cannot wear the outfits. They come under tremendous peer pressure because of this, but I just refuse and they know it!

One little piece of work came over and made fun of my DDs bedroom because it was decorated with Pooh things and Ariel posters. She's 8! This kid made fun of her because her things were so babyish. I explained to DD what "frenemies" were and told her she should decide for herself whether she wanted to be friends with some one who was making fun of her belongings and was trying to change her.

Those Bratz dolls are not only dolls they are what people let their kids be!

I think the skanky kids came before the skanky dolls. As previously inferred, it's because they have skanky parents. My conscience won't let me advocate sheltering a kid from all the skankiness, but if they have other things to do and concentrate upon, it really is a moot point. I think a lot of this problem comes from boredom. The parents are bored because they don't know how to be parents, and the kids get bored because no one is challenging them, so everyone just sits in from of the t.v. waiting for the next exciting, push-the-envelope show. Eventually, they all become desensitized drones. BTW, I think the clothes in the little kiddies section are skankier than the ones in the teen section. Gotta get after it while you still have the body, right?
roll.png

I have WHAT in my yard? :

I am totally relieved that those dolls will be pulled! My kids are not allowed to have them. They have never seen the show or movie and cannot wear the outfits. They come under tremendous peer pressure because of this, but I just refuse and they know it!

One little piece of work came over and made fun of my DDs bedroom because it was decorated with Pooh things and Ariel posters. She's 8! This kid made fun of her because her things were so babyish. I explained to DD what "frenemies" were and told her she should decide for herself whether she wanted to be friends with some one who was making fun of her belongings and was trying to change her.

Those Bratz dolls are not only dolls they are what people let their kids be!

Ugh! good for you for encouraging her to make the right choice friend wise, the sooner she learns the better. I still played with my horse toys and ninja turtle toys until I was in my pre-teens. I hate how girls are being pushed to "grow up" (if thats what you call it) so young.

We got rid of our TV 3 years ago because of all of the commercially charged, over sexual, idiotic stuff on it. It's like they promote people to be brainless and materialistic and we don't even have kids I can't imagine trying to keep a child still a child in todays world.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom