Does this role play look fun?

• Yes!

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly fluttered her wings, IT IS SOOO tight in this cage she thought than peered around the factory 
"I'll get us out of here, Lily. Somehow..." Rose calmly clucked. But inside she was distressed. What am I going to do??? She wondered. It was all up to her...

Sahara was nervous "What are we gonna do!" She began to panic she knew that ever since she was introduced to the flock as a chick the keepers despised her as a mix breed and put her down as a broiler for butchering when she became the right age

Sahara was nervous "What are we gonna do!" She began to panic she knew that ever since she was introduced to the flock as a chick the keepers despised her as a mix breed and put her down as a broiler for butchering when she became the right age
"I don't know." Rose sighed.

Sahara laid in cage and refused to eat. "I rather die of starvation then be eaten" she said to herself looking at the grain laid out in front of her.

Sahara looked at Mia with her head laid on the cage. "I bet they are starving us till butchering time." Sahara tormented her

Last edited by a moderator:
Sahara looked at Miami with her head laid on the cage. "I bet they are starving us till butchering time." Sahara tormented her
"Sahara, stop saying that! We are going to escape tonight... No matter what it takes." Rose had made her mind, and nothing would change it. It would be almost impossible to escape, but she would... Or die trying...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom