Breastfeeding in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Whats a BRAW? I don't think I have one of those.

If its not the type of store - then you need to move to a different neighborhood.

Are you a woman? If so you should own an "over the shoulder boulder holder". Get with the program.

I *think* she was referring to "getting with the program" by spelling BRA properly....
wink.png

I'll try to be serious for one brief post, even though we're discussing breasts on a chicken site - and getting worked up about it:

I spend a large percentage of my life in other countries. America is the only place in the world that I've seen with such repressed attitudes about bodily functions.

I breastfed our daughter on Boston Common, but I covered myself up. I went to the car on several occasions and even into the horrible(it was very clean)bathroom at a family restaurant. I was not going to breast feed at the table. :|
I dont think that a nursing mom should just let it hang out in a public place. There is nothing wrong with a light cover up IMHO. I did it with my daughter and she is fine.
And I am in no way a prude or even modest. Heck, back in my 20's I danced topless in a club in NC;)
No modesty here!

Quote:
Why shouldn't a husband think his wife is sexy when she's breastfeeding? How do you think that baby got there?

Maybe I shoold rephrase that...there is nothing sexual...my husband thinks I'm sexy all the time. When I was nursing his children he thought it was a very loving thing...he didn't get sexually turned on by it.

Quote:
Why shouldn't a husband think his wife is sexy when she's breastfeeding? How do you think that baby got there?

Maybe I shoold rephrase that...there is nothing sexual...my husband thinks I'm sexy all the time. When I was nursing his children he thought it was a very loving thing...he didn't get sexually turned on by it.

Sexy and a loving thing are compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom