Breastfeeding in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
You know you'll be back to see what's happening!
smile.png

Quote:
AGREE!!!!!!! My children ask what's wrong when they see a baby being fed with a bottle!
And I'm super offended that every baby doll comes with a stinking bottle!!!
This whole conversation has shown that the brain washing tactics have worked.
Blessings,
Amy J.

Quote:
Are you for real? Did you just use the word tit? LOL thanks for giving me a good laugh, it's breast and nipples, I am pretty sure tit is reserved for animals. I am sorry you see things in such a close minded negative way.
hit.gif

dh was raised Jewish, and is now a Christian, so I no longer have to have chunks of my sons cut off. Havent been blessed with a little man since then though;)

Quote:
Are you for real? Did you just use the word tit? LOL thanks for giving me a good laugh, it's breast and nipples, I am pretty sure tit is reserved for animals. I am sorry you see things in such a close minded negative way.
hit.gif

Well yes if you have to pull it out like an animal then that is how it should be seen. i dont mind a "lady" breast feeding as they do it without drawing attention to themselves but some of these women today are just cows about how they do it. They go to the store with no braw on and milk leaking all over the place and flop it out when they get ready to. I am not against breast feedingin public I am however am disgusted by how some women today go about it.

While a man exposing himself is a crime, so is it for a woman...it's just that some men pay to watch the privilege. & women make $$ off of them.

I find it interesting some of the responses from some of you allowing women to expose themselves and being "proud" of it. Acting like they are superior...hate to tell you most women I know have breasts. Offended by "bottles", that is just WOW.....

It's not the act of breast feeding that started this but the manner and arena they want to do it in.

For those that have no problem exposing themselves while breastfeeding, is it alright for a person to urinate in a public forest? It's natural and my g'father would argue that only animals crap in their own house.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom