Breastfeeding in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
lol.png
lol.png

This is ABSOLUTELY unbelievable! It's no wonder why we are one of the sickliest developed nations there are! Oh, and have one of the highest infant mortality rates! It's the backwards thinking that is so programmed into our worker-bee minds! We should all regress a little and live the way we were originally intended to and try to really love one another through encouragement! If life is really this intense for folks then maybe we should try to stick to the dumbed-down conversations....like animals, yeah animals would be a great topic! Maybe chickens, they don't have "nursers" to offend us with, just stinky poop and that's definitely not as offensive as nursing!
Blessings,
Amy J.

Quote:
I thought the ME,MyChickens,My Family was for topics other than chickens. Why do some people on this board only want to talk chickens all the time? Just like the tattoo post....someone didn't want that on the board because it didn't have to do with chickens.

Quote:
A pair of cantaloups makes me think of sex.

Two scoops of vanilla makes me think of sex.

LOL
lau.gif
:lau

Quote:
I thought the ME,MyChickens,My Family was for topics other than chickens. Why do some people on this board only want to talk chickens all the time? Just like the tattoo post....someone didn't want that on the board because it didn't have to do with chickens.

I have no problems talking about breastfeeding anywhere! I am a labor & delivery and pediatric nurse, I help moms learn to breastfeed daily so I guess it gets old when I come home, log on and read people bickering back and forth about the most natural thing in this world, it's old, people are close minded so I guess yeah I would not mind some chicken talk, or tattoos, I just got one last night, want to talk about that? People should stop judging and when you see someone breastfeeding say thank you because that mom is giving her child the gift of health! The stats are out there, read them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom