Bree & Beer *PIC HEAVY*

Quote:
Rain let up so I went to do some watching. I totally see what you mean about the legs now. These kiddos are a good 8 weeks younger than the GSLs yet their legs are already as thick/thicker than the girls.

Well, at least they're mild mannered.

RH and Lisser... what age were yours when you got a crow? Mine haven't even 'gone through the motions' as yet so I'm hoping I've still got at least a week... otherwise they might have to go back into the shower so I don't get in trouble.

I'll take them back. I do have some girls I can give you. I'd been worried ever since Earthmother gave me some additional info.
love.gif
: Angelique

They both look like roos to me. I have to say..those are some very unique looking birds. Their color looks deeper than BR...I think they are going to be beautiful when they are grown. They are really pretty now. Love the spots on their feet too!

Well, looks like they'll be heading to the country in the next week or two.

Shame as they are cuties, I LOVE the green that popping up.

Said it before, say it again STUPID ARLINGTON CODES! *sigh*

Anywho... I'm try and get some more (better) pics so I can post them in the EE thread while I've got them!

Makes no sense in my world, but in the bird world it's usually the fellas that get the fancy feathers... look at the diff in tails for instance... just in size, shape... but also the boys get more of that pretty iridescence... think mallard ducks... than the girls do.

Bummer I can't keep one or both, hence the fist shaking at Code Writers and Enforcers... neighbors dogs can eat through the fence, escape, bark all night... and the do nothing... but you have five chickens and you get a ticket.

*breaths* Okay, I'ma take a break or this'll turn into a full on rant.

Quote:
Of topic but
th.gif
$35 for a mixed breed roo? You can't even sell a good quality purebred roo around here for more than $5. Our CL is full of free roos...

They are pretty birds though.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom