Breed and sex please

Those are white easter eggers. The only one that is possibly pure is the one in the 4th photo, but if he came from the same source as the others I doubt he is pure. The only pullets are the first two chicks.
That’s why I was questioning the rest of the chickens I hatched. My 2 cream leg bars checked out. Just now what is my solo grey one is, and my bcm if they are true bcm.

Those are white easter eggers. The only one that is possibly pure is the one in the 4th photo, but if he came from the same source as the others I doubt he is pure. The only pullets are the first two chicks.
But I do have another white one with the same type of head style. I just couldn’t get it in correct shot of it.

I don't think those are white legbars...
Definitely not Legbars. Did they hatch from blue eggs? I see what might be one Ameraucana that is white (slate legs). But the rest look like mixes or something that certainly isn't a Legbar. Legbars have crests and single combs. I only see one single comb in those white birds and it has bright yellow legs. Not a Legbar trait.

Definitely not Legbars. Did they hatch from blue eggs? I see what might be one Ameraucana that is white (slate legs). But the rest look like mixes or something that certainly isn't a Legbar. Legbars have crests and single combs. I only see one single comb in those white birds and it has bright yellow legs. Not a Legbar trait.
Yes they all hatched from blue eggs marked as white leg bar, few might of hatched from the green eggs
doesnt the ameraucana has tuff? I know Easter eggers, have the dark legs and some have tuffs while others don’t

Back
Top Bottom