Breed guessing game

100% I don't know if I should be happy or depressed that I actually spent that long answering all of them and that I actually know them all........ I spend way to much time at dog and cat shows...

I missed the airedale. I can't tell the difference in a lakeland and an airedale without a size reference so I just guessed between the two and missed. Got the rest. The multiple choice was key on several.

130 out of 157....and I kinda cheated on some of the fancy breeds
lau.gif
Ohwell!

I got 156 out of 157 99.36% . I have to say I'm mad about the one I missed because it was the English foxhound and the only reason I didn't pick that is because the dog looked fuzzy, like it had longer hair then the foxhounds do So i picked the terrier answer simply because I ruled out the rest of them. But I guess a lot of you guys got it right, so I should of just looked longer. Thanks for sharing this. It was a lot of fun.

100% and if you know dogs, they made it easy with the multiple choices. The choices weren't even close, at least they could have listed say several different terriers for a terrier or several similar small breeds, the eng. & am. foxhound & harrier together, the gsd, malinois, tervuren etc.

Quote:
If it makes you feel better, that was one of the two I missed. I thought it looked really fuzzy too.

Last edited:
100% and I agree it vvasn't difficuly, it vvould have been more fum if they included similar breeds together. Even if you vveren't sure on breed by process of elimination it vvas fairly easy. BUt fun!

Back
Top Bottom