Breed help and a confused Tom

Ya I miss her. She would follow me around all the time. And if she was bad, like getting into the feed bucket. I would scold her and push her out of the way. And I kid you not she would go pout off away from me and then come right up to my leg and rub her head on my leg. As if to say, "I sorry, I was bad".

Find ways to keep her active like hiding treats or feeding her on the opposite end from her house "weather permitting ofcourse". Also you have to watch so she doesn't overheat in the summer. I kept a box fan running in the barn and mine loved to set in front of it on the hot days.

The heat didn't even dawn on me.I'll definitely add a fan, her coop is next to my shed so that'll be easy. I let her roam today and she followed me around for a good hour. Then this evening I had her following the kids for nibbles of apple. She amazes me how gentle she is, almost attention starved. I'm thinking of letting her roam on her own tomorrow, see if we can't get her motivated. Yours sounds just like mine, she gets this embarrassed look if I have to move her.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom