Breed ideas?

Llovesherchics

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 5, 2013
Central Florida
So these guys came to me as "frizzles". I got these three frizzles and two silkies because that's what she had. I knew right away that they weren't going to be frizzly but then as they continue to grow I wonder even more...There were other kinds of chickens as well although I don't know what they all were. The one with the little bit of brown on it looks to me like a silkie mix. It has that kind of comb and a fluffly top. I'm not sure about the other two. The frizzle parents were solid black with red combs and waddles. Will theirs turn red as they get older? Still lots to learn. And sorry about the pic quality. Hard to get those guys to be still.

Last edited:
any breed and come in frizzled. but yes the first one looks like a smooth sizzle ( silkie that's frizzled) the others might be but are vary bad for the sizzle traits as sizzles should look like a frizzled silkie

Thank you so much. I had been wanting frizzles so bad. I didn't know those three were mixed with Silkie when I first got them. But they are cute and I love them. Can't wait to see what they will look like all grown up.

Back
Top Bottom