Breed of Geese? Black Goose?

Sorry to hear that as well.Maybe it wil be alright. I sure wish you can still post a pic just to show it to us all any way
pop.gif

Will post shortly, but I hate to say we might never know what she will grow into, she took a turn for the worse this morning as it looks like a stray dog got into their pen last night... We lost 2 of our Welsh Ducklings and our blackie girl had a pretty nasty cut on her face. We took her to the vet, he is treating her for stock and the cut. I just hope she pulls though, our kids and my husband were pretty tore up about it.

I am so sorry to hear this, I sure hope Blackie girl pulls through
fl.gif

She is doing just fine. She has a couple deep nasty cuts on her throat, face and chest, they have clean them and placed her on yet another AB. She is home, no water time for her for a while though! We had some Nasty storms last night and didn't get a chance to post any pictures...

Not that great pic, but they won't stop moving, after looking over and over, We think she is a Brown African mix of some kind. We we got her out in the sun she wasn't as dark as we thought being in the barn.

She is doing just fine. She has a couple deep nasty cuts on her throat, face and chest, they have clean them and placed her on yet another AB. She is home, no water time for her for a while though! We had some Nasty storms last night and didn't get a chance to post any pictures...

Not that great pic, but they won't stop moving, after looking over and over, We think she is a Brown African mix of some kind. We we got her out in the sun she wasn't as dark as we thought being in the barn.

Aww they are adorable, and so happy to hear she is going to be okay.

I am glad she is doing great! She isn't very friendly, but my whole family is very attached. She is living in our master bath room in a large plastic bottom rabbit cage currently. 2 of her ducky buddies weren't so lucky, thankfully I was the one to find them not our kids.

I am glad she is doing great! She isn't very friendly, but my whole family is very attached. She is living in our master bath room in a large plastic bottom rabbit cage currently. 2 of her ducky buddies weren't so lucky, thankfully I was the one to find them not our kids.

you must live in Fla. to be able to have goslings that young outside already. so sorry again about the duckies. how old were they?

Actually TN, but we only let me out in warm weather and when we can watch them. They have been staying in a barn stall other wise, that is where the ducklings got gone

Back
Top Bottom