Breed of rooster?

HuskerChickMom

Songster
6 Years
Apr 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me what kind of rooster this might be. I’m sure he’s mixed, but I wondering if there’s some EE in him. He does have feathered feet as well. I’d like to put him in with my EE hens, but I’d like to ensure that any hens hatched from the eggs would lay colored eggs. Thank you for any help!

Attachments

• C09AFFA5-62FA-4D08-8725-FDD79997AC07.jpeg
    C09AFFA5-62FA-4D08-8725-FDD79997AC07.jpeg
    846.6 KB · Views: 9
Can anyone tell me what kind of rooster this might be. I’m sure he’s mixed, but I wondering if there’s some EE in him. He does have feathered feet as well. I’d like to put him in with my EE hens, but I’d like to ensure that any hens hatched from the eggs would lay colored eggs. Thank you for any help!
He does look mostly like a male red sex link. Can’t explain the feathered legs though. He does not appear to have any EE in him as far as I can see, even if he was an EE, there would be no way to know if he carried the blue egg gene or not.😊

Thank you all! I think I’ll just keep the hens with my Ameraucana rooster. This guy is so pretty and docile so I think I was just holding out hope he’d be an EE of some sort.

Where did you get him? What color are his legs? I agree that he doesn’t look like an EE.

Back
Top Bottom