Breed Q>?

Yup the other one is a magpie. I got my first magpie duckling about six weeks ago and I absolutely love him!

The pattering on the magpie duckling also looks very nice. It is a challenge to breed magpies which are true to their coloring (and black "cap" on their head, a "saddle" of black on their back, and a black ring going around the rear.) Congrats on the new ducklings!

Hmmm... I have never had personal experience with tractorsupply (I order all my ducklings because there are no local places where I can buy ducklings where I live), but what I have heard from other people about these types of places is that they are disorganized and have very limited knowledge most of the time. For example I have heard of numerous people say that the people who work at these places sexed the ducklings, the ducklings turned out to be the opposite.

Where there any other magpie ducklings there or was that the only one?

Hmmm... I have never had personal experience with tractorsupply (I order all my ducklings because there are no local places where I can buy ducklings where I live), but what I have heard from other people about these types of places is that they are disorganized and have very limited knowledge most of the time. For example I have heard of numerous people say that the people who work at these places sexed the ducklings, the ducklings turned out to be the opposite.

Where there any other magpie ducklings there or was that the only one?
Were more available same pattern.

Thanks
Pancho

Back
Top Bottom