Breed Science-- making a new breed.

Pics
How big will they be? What colors too?
Very big could reach 5 to 7 kgs maximum with good care. As for the hybrids some are ironically smaller but some are monstrously huge. As for coloration that really depends on the hen since the broiler Roos are white with a bit of yellow or brown on the back.

this is a subadult 7 month old broiler rooster. He’s still has a year or more to fully develop.
ED063C12-064F-4268-B555-09BD1081ECFC.jpeg

Last edited:
The common white broiler avaliable in stores are CornishX. Not an actual breed not a hardy bird in general.
Well the ones we have here in southern kurdistan have been crossed with a few other breeds as well so they’re quite resilient. Never seen a barn reared one get sick or have any health issues.

Everything thing your saying is true. I just really think we can't stop them if Mutchi wants to breed their chickens. So we might as well help them do it so they at least have some pretty knowing folks helping them. And still, we can't tell them what to do.
Is it ever appropriate to dissuade someone from doing something that you deem to be harmful?

It was a result of the creation of Churks, or Turkey Chicken Hybrids.
First of all. The the question thing was supposed to be a separate comment, so I don’t know why it got mixed with the other reply. Secondly yes I know what chicken X turkey hybrids are in fact I’ve seen one and the owner said it’s more resilient than its parents. But first time I hear about them being mentally retarded.

First of all. The the question thing was supposed to be a separate comment, so I don’t know why it got mixed with the other reply. Secondly yes I know what chicken X turkey hybrids are in fact I’ve seen one and the owner said it’s more resilient than its parents. But first time I hear about them being mentally retarded.
It was a study through an old experiment I found several years ago.

I only replied because my post was quoted.

Back
Top Bottom