Breed????

I can't figure out what breed she is. I bought 5 but all different breeds. She looks like a star to me but the description they give doesn't match her at all. She's our smallest but is at the top of the pecking order other than our rooster. She is VERY feisty and won't think twice about coming after us if we even look like we want to pet her. Please help!

Her color is birchen, I think marans are the most common birds with that coloring.

Radom feed store chicks. 15 pullets and 5 straight run. What kind are the blue/grey? The white roo? The red/brown ? I know there are some bar rocks, ee's, a golden laced Wyandotte pullet, a silver laced Wyandotte roo and I think a black australorp (unsure of sex).

Hello, i purchased 3 chicks under the impression there were Barred Rocks, as time passes they are more like Australorps. What do you think? They are around 8 weeks ... please help

Hello, i purchased 3 chicks under the impression there were Barred Rocks, as time passes they are more like Australorps. What do you think? They are around 8 weeks ... please help

welcome-byc.gif

I'm with you, they're not barred anything. Australorp is the most common black bird, so that's as good a guess as any.

Hi all just wanted to say hi and show some pictures of my chicks now (6 weeks old) and when I had them,(lady said they was 4 day old) I really dont know what breed they are got them off a teacher doing an science thing so if you have any clues on breed and gender that would be helpfull thanks
the lady said from what she knows they could be any of the following breeds
buff orpington
old english
leghorns
buff rock
hylines
hope this helps a little ????

The day I got them :)

now

Back
Top Bottom