Breeder Coops

TinyTotsSeramas

Songster
8 Years
Jun 21, 2011
Smithsburg
I am going back and forth on what I want my Serama breeder coop to look like.. one minute I want 3 separate runs for feather types and the next I just want boxes big enough to fit pairs and trios in so I can be better organized.. Also It has to look really nice since we rent the house and are trying not to make the house look trashy like the landlord's other tenants right down the road from us who have tents thrown all over the place an in the creek and animal pens made from patch scraps of wood taped together..

So could anyone please post pictures of your breeder pens please
smile.png

TIA!

I am in the same boat you are in. Need them to look nice so as not to upset the neighbors, but don't know how I want them set up... I hope people share some pics!

Quote:
I hope so too!! With winter coming in faster then I thought, I need to get something together soon.. right now I have pairs in large bird cages in the garage but Im wanting something more perminate.

Quote:
I have
6 - 10 week olds
3 - 5 week olds
4 - 8 to 5 month olds

PLUS 21 in the incubator going into lockdown Wednesday lol
Im running out of cages xD

Quote:
I have
6 - 10 week olds
3 - 5 week olds
4 - 8 to 5 month olds

I've got 9 that just went in the oven and 28 more coming to me Tuesday! Not only that but I've never had this breed before. (Well, it was a looooonng time ago when I was a kid.. And they were my Grandpa's.) I got sucked into that auction!

Oh, I also have 12 mallards in the bator and 10 more going in. ducks are my true love!

Quote:
I have
6 - 10 week olds
3 - 5 week olds
4 - 8 to 5 month olds

I've got 9 that just went in the oven and 28 more coming to me Tuesday! Not only that but I've never had this breed before. (Well, it was a looooonng time ago when I was a kid.. And they were my Grandpa's.) I got sucked into that auction!

Oh, I also have 12 mallards in the bator and 10 more going in. ducks are my true love!

lol I can tell
big_smile.png

Your Avi and name says it all "
lol.png

Quote:

lol I can tell
big_smile.png

lol.png

Oh yeah, duh. I forget that's there. I need to update it. That duck was young there. He's alot prettier now.. and meaner.
smile.png

Quote:
lol I can tell
big_smile.png

lol.png

Oh yeah, duh. I forget that's there. I need to update it. That duck was young there. He's alot prettier now.. and meaner.
smile.png

I knew those geese at the park were mean but I didnt know Mallards were! I want Calls but 1. I cant find them around here an 2. I have no place to put them this year.
sad.png

Quote:
smile.png

I knew those geese at the park were mean but I didnt know Mallards were! I want Calls but 1. I cant find them around here an 2. I have no place to put them this year.
sad.png

The drake gets mad at me if I get too close to "his girls". Yesterday he flew at my face. It's pretty comical. But then the neighbors dog comes to the fence and he cowers behind me.
I'd like calls too, but I'm saving that for a bigger place. (Which we're working on...)

Back
Top Bottom