Breeder Quality Partridge Silkies or White Crested Black Polish

chickychee

Songster
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Michigan
Hello,
I am interested in buying hatching eggs from breeder quality bearded partridge silkies and/or bantam white crested black polish. My sister is having a really hard time because the silkie project she has going right now has been throwing in single combs, and that's no good. She said she may even want to get out of them she's that discouraged. I'm just trying to help her along
smile.png
Thanks - Lee

I have partridge silkies and bantam white crested black, BUT they wont be available till next year. AND my polish breeders are a WCB polish hen and a WC cuckoo roo so there would be a mix of WCB polish and WC cuckoo polish. Hope this helps!
big_smile.png

That would be really cool. I'll have to keep in touch with you, I personally love the cuckoo variety.

Yes that would be very cool. How many would you be interested in? I also have other breeds of bantams and largefowl if youd be interested
big_smile.png

well I know my sister still wants to stay with the partridge silkies, but she was talking about getting into something new, which would be the bantam polish. I don't think she's real picky about the variety of the polish, but I know she wants some decent silkies. She's stuck with a nice hen that has a good crest,toes,feathering etc, but she's been throwing single combs on almost all of her offspring. I just want to get her something she can actually work with, lol. What other kinds of birds do you have?

In bantams i have mille fleur booted bantams that someone told me were show quality, Black breasted red OEGB's that arent quite show quality but could be worked on, WCB and WC cuckoo frizzle and smooth polish, Partridge silkies and blue silkies. In LF i have FBCM. Now when your looking at these pics keep in mind that these chickens are still young in these pics. Most of the roosters are still growing out there tales and color. And the FBCM is getting color on her neck but those pics are of her when they were younger. And the pic of the polish is of her when she was young so she looks really small in the pic.

Booted bantams:

Rooster:
66311_everything_at_moms_and_homecoming_223.jpg

66311_everything_at_moms_and_homecoming_218.jpg

Hen: Sorry about the dirty feet
66311_poultry_358.jpg

66311_poultry_357.jpg

66311_poultry_359.jpg

Black breasted red OEGB:

Rooster:
66311_matts_157.jpg

66311_matts_033.jpg