Breeder sent pics! Our new pup @ 5 1/2 weeks :)

He is so beautiful! Lucky, lucky you! Enjoy!!!
thumbsup.gif

What an adorable fuzzball!
love.gif
I wish I could snuggle with him through the screen! I agree with the others, he's already got an intelligent look in his eyes. He looks like he's going to be such a handsome fellow when he grows up, too!

Beautiful pup! Wow, Jax is going to be in for a serious reality check!

You know once you get 2 they just egg each other on, right?

Cute cute cute. Are you gonna have time to get Jax neutered before the pup comes home? I only ask because after having Snickers my bluetick coonhound in the house post op recovery for two weeks (tumor in her paw) I am ready to have her go back out and join her pack. And it's going to be time to neuter Jinjo (heeler/aussie mix I think) in about a month. I love them doggies but after caring for the pup inside for over 2 months and then having Snickers in I am ready for a break.

Quote:
This is what I've been mentally preparing myself for awhile now. We're doing everything we can to prepare Jax for a baby brother. He carries around the sweater that I wore, that apparently, to his sensitive nose, still smells like Kane. He sniffs it so hard it's a wonder he hasn't snorted it up his nose.
lol.png

The thing is, Jax loves other dogs and puppies so much I don't anticipate much jealousy. It's just a matter of keeping Jax from hurting the little guy; especially those all important ears.
We wanted a solid black pup, but there wasn't one whelped out of the litter. Kane is very close and we think he is going to look much like their sire.

Back
Top Bottom