BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT.

hugs.gif
for the family, and my sincere condolences. Ron/hellbender will certainly be remembered and missed.

Hi folks. Jason tells me he will not be posting on dad's account again but may post on his own at some time in the future. I don't want the demented rabbit to disappear from the dad's thread so I'm thinking of altering it and using it as my avatar.

Thanks to all for the kind postings about dad. The whole family appreciates the friendships that dad has made on BYC and I guess it's too bad for the ones he PO'd. He enjoyed this forum more than anywhere else he visited on the web.

Last edited:
Hi folks. Jason tells me he will not be posting on dad's account again but may post on his own at some time in the future. I don't want the demented rabbit to disappear from the dad's thread so I'm thinking of altering it and using it as my avatar.

Thanks to all for the kind postings about dad. The whole family appreciates the friendships that dad has made on BYC and I guess it's too bad for the ones he PO'd. He enjoyed this forum more than anywhere else he visited on the web.
frow.gif

Hi Turk!

Yes, bring back the Rabbit!

Hello, Turk! I'm glad you guys will still keep posting here.

It seems apropos that the crazy rabbit would still find a way to surface around here. I know that avatar was representative of your father, but since you guys are an extension of him....yeah, I think that would be cool to still see it pop up.

Hello, Turk! I'm glad you guys will still keep posting here.

It seems apropos that the crazy rabbit would still find a way to surface around here. I know that avatar was representative of your father, but since you guys are an extension of him....yeah, I think that would be cool to still see it pop up.
Hi back to you! The demented wabbit is now my avatar.

I'm going to get the rabbit altered just a little bit before I use it, just enough to be noticed if someone is looking for something different enough to make mine distinguishable. In the mean time, My supervisor calls me Daffy enough that this avatar will be a propos.

What a shock to hear of Ron's passing.. count me as one of those who enjoyed him and his correspondence on here and via PM. Hoped to meet him someday- I don't really say/think this of most people online...

Back
Top Bottom