BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT.

Hi folks. Jason tells me he will not be posting on dad's account again but may post on his own at some time in the future. I don't want the demented rabbit to disappear from the dad's thread so I'm thinking of altering it and using it as my avatar.

Thanks to all for the kind postings about dad. The whole family appreciates the friendships that dad has made on BYC and I guess it's too bad for the ones he PO'd. He enjoyed this forum more than anywhere else he visited on the web.
Hello Turk and welcome back to BYC. Missed seeing your posts.

Okay, I just gotta say...this whole "hottest June on record" thing just isn't working for me anymore. Anyone want to trade some heat and sunshine for some cool breezes and rain?

he.gif

Okay, I just gotta say...this whole "hottest June on record" thing just isn't working for me anymore. Anyone want to trade some heat and sunshine for some cool breezes and rain?

he.gif
It's was in the low 90s today in Lexington Ky and it's supposed to reach the mid to high 90s by Saturday. That's not nearly as hot as where you live I'm guessing but it's no bargain either. This valley is always hot and muggy this time of year. I talked to my sister today and according to her, we left too soon as the weather is cooling fast but severe thunderstorms are called for. Every place seems to belly up to a caveat.

he.gif
LOL! Me and the wife are looking at 40 acres up by St. Johns, AZ. Highs in the summer are high 80's, but lows in the winter are 20. Maybe we'll be snowbirds and just come to the Tucson house in the winter!

Going back to read the past 62 posts. I've been in Florida visiting family and will return Friday to Oklahoma. Hubby says it has been hotter than blazes, but the birds are doing okay. Hope all is good with everyone here.

Back
Top Bottom