BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT.

So...how many times do you get people telling you.....that is one effed up rabbit lmao the thing freaks me out everytime i look at it
lau.gif

Quite often!
bun.gif

It will be 104 today at my place. A bit further north in Redding CA, it will be 110 or so.

What is winter clothes?  :lau

We went down to Florida a couple yrs ago in May. Thought it was funny, bought the baby boy a football shaped snowsuit $30 on clearance for $4. Why they would need a snowsuit down there I don't know lol.
70 here, I'm sweating it's HOT! We avg zero most of this winter and many weeks of -25 windchill. Our brownleghorns and a polish did just fine with it, the EE look like they are made for it, built in scarves lol.
Hasn't stopped raining in over a month, wish I could mail some to you. My young fruit trees, 12 of them planted where it is usually too dry have been waterlogged since winter I don't know if their going to survive.

Dr. released me to return to work. So after the 4th its back to the grind. Which is a good thing. Im going to stockpile another 600ft of poultry netting. And i also want to build a partially enclosed 16 x 24 x 10 poultry house. It's nice to dream big.

That's great. Perfect for Texas heat. Ideal hatchery. In Tx. h as a 7/1 hatch special on all ducks. Minimum of 20 and they are $1.25 each. They must be hurting for customers. I've never seen them this cheap. Same prices on bantams. You have to call for the special. :D

We went down to Florida a couple yrs ago in May. Thought it was funny, bought the baby boy a football shaped snowsuit $30 on clearance for $4. Why they would need a snowsuit down there I don't know lol.
70 here, I'm sweating it's HOT! We avg zero most of this winter and many weeks of -25 windchill. Our brownleghorns and a polish did just fine with it, the EE look like they are made for it, built in scarves lol.
Hasn't stopped raining in over a month, wish I could mail some to you. My young fruit trees, 12 of them planted where it is usually too dry have been waterlogged since winter I don't know if their going to survive.
I have seen people here wearing ski masks, hoodies, thick coats and etc. when it gets down to 40. The record low here is 17F and last winter it did not go below about 27.

It does get cold up in the mountains though.

Back
Top Bottom