BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT.

Dr. released me to return to work. So after the 4th its back to the grind. Which is a good thing. Im going to stockpile another 600ft of poultry netting. And i also want to build a partially enclosed 16 x 24 x 10 poultry house. It's nice to dream big.

Speaking of such, we just took off the elephant quality comforter and switched to summer attire. Still wearing sweat shirts in the morning and evening. Dropping down to a tee shirt mid afternoon. Makes for some great sleeping weather as long as the humidity isn't too bad.

Speaking of such, we just took off the elephant quality comforter and switched to summer attire. Still wearing sweat shirts in the morning and evening. Dropping down to a tee shirt mid afternoon. Makes for some great sleeping weather as long as the humidity isn't too bad.
It will be 104 today at my place. A bit further north in Redding CA, it will be 110 or so.

What is winter clothes?
lau.gif

Same here....except when it rains then the hoody stays on unless it does like it did earlier this week.....rain then get humid as heck. That huge storm we had we were out putting up goat fence and as soon as the rain stopped the humidity spiked up so high we had to go change our wet clothes.

Todays high is 69
barnie.gif
glad i dont own a boat or really enjoy swimming lol.

The current temperature is 63--at 6:44am.

It might be too hot for boating this afternoon in the Valley. A nice lake in the Sierras would be nice though...if there is enough water in one for boating....4 years of drought sucks!

The current temperature is 63--at 6:44am.

It might be too hot for boating this afternoon in the Valley. A nice lake in the Sierras would be nice though...if there is enough water in one for boating....4 years of drought sucks!

Yep...You folks suffering drought have my sympathy. Someone must have PO'd Mother Nature.
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom