Breeds of my bantam crossbreed pullet

Do you have pictures of the other chicks you got from the breeder? Depending on how they look, it could help with what breeds when into that particular pullet.
He has a huge farm and he didn’t breed them intentionally, so it basically could be anything.

Here is them a few months ago if it helps
2CF4D0E9-2A13-4EF2-B2F7-E1B9BAB97370.jpeg
I I can give you more photos if you need, they just take a long time to load.

Ebony (black one) - silkie x sebright?
Kiwi (golden one) spitzhauben or polish cross?
Chai (custard and black) - golden spangled Hamburg??
Poppy and Pepper (black and white ones) - some kind of spangled Hamburg crosses?

He has a huge farm and he didn’t breed them intentionally, so it basically could be anything.

Here is them a few months ago if it helpsView attachment 2240938I I can give you more photos if you need, they just take a long time to load.

Poppy and Pepper (black and white ones) - some kind of spangled Hamburg crosses?
It’s very likely, due to their body shape/size, feather pattern, small rose combs, white earlobes, and the fact that they all came from the same place, that they’re all hamburgs or hamburg mixes. So your mostly black pullet could very well be a silkie x hamburg.

It’s very likely, due to their body shape/size, feather pattern, small rose combs, white earlobes, and the fact that they all came from the same place, that they’re all hamburgs or hamburg mixes. So your mostly black pullet could very well be a silkie x hamburg.
Actually I never thought of that… She’s very tiny though… I guess if she was half bantam hamburg she might be smaller

Here is them a few months ago if it helpsView attachment 2240938I I can give you more photos if you need, they just take a long time to load.

what a delightful group!

They are all full grown now. Poppy was a roo and found a great home.

Chai turned out to be a pure citron Hamburg bantam.

I still think eb is a sebright x silkie

Kiwi (pfp) is a golden spitzhauben x

Pepper sadly passed away 😭

They all lay small white eggs, chais are larger though.

Back
Top Bottom