Breezy bird farm reviews?

Jun 14, 2018
The last few weeks I've been think about ordering some hatching eggs from breezy bird farms. But before I purchase some does one have some reviews about this hatchery?

Best regards,

Chloe

The last few weeks I've been think about ordering some hatching eggs from breezy bird farms. But before I purchase some does one have some reviews about this hatchery?

Best regards,

Chloe
I have ordered from her a couple of times the last time was not very favorable . I messaged her that out of 14 RIR eggs , 9 were clear upon candling , ordered at the same time were Olive Eggers all but 2 of the OE were fertile . She sent a message back that due to damage during shipping that this could have caused the damage , funny how the handling only effected the RIR eggs and that all eggs were checked for fertility before being shipped out . huh ! I again sent her an email stating that 9 out of the RIR eggs were CLEAR and to please tell me how the eggs are checked for fertility before being shipped . ( Knowing that the only way to check for fertility is to start incubation . ) She replied that she would not stand for me yelling at her and that would be her last email to me . Deceptive and very poor customer service skills . At $5 an egg pretty expensive RIR as I only ended up with 3 live hatchlings and 7 of the Olive Eggers .

I ended up ordering from them in May and had a meh experience. We had spilt the order with someone else (they got some baby quail and like four adult quail and some older chicks) and I ordered 20 chicks. I got about 7 buff Orpingtons out of the bunch which seemed to have a very poor immune system compared to the others a ( Only two are still alive at 8 months old. We also got 5 Hedemoras but four out of the five turned out to be Roos. We also received a crooked beak langshan chick ( but I don't blame them since it became noticeable at two weeks old. Upon pick up of all the birds (we had them flown to Nova Scotia ) we got a horrific surprise... We had opened the box which they quail chicks were in and TWENTY OUT OF THE THIRTY WERE DEAD! We tried our best to save the last ten by warming them up but they all died but ONE. The chicks on the other hand were happy and well and we had no losses of the chicks on pick up. We also received another box which had the older quail and three older chicks which came happy and well. Hard to say what I'd rate this hatchery but I'll let you guys be the judge.

this is the farm in Manitoba right?

a few years ago we ordered (hatching eggs) some silkie and forgot the other breed, long story short we got 5 silkies out of 10 eggs i think and not one of the other breed and had about 10 eggs of them if am correct only one developed a chicken half way. the other nine not even sure they where fertile.

i would not recommend them,

I ended up ordering from them in May and had a meh experience. We had spilt the order with someone else (they got some baby quail and like four adult quail and some older chicks) and I ordered 20 chicks. I got about 7 buff Orpingtons out of the bunch which seemed to have a very poor immune system compared to the others a ( Only two are still alive at 8 months old. We also got 5 Hedemoras but four out of the five turned out to be Roos. We also received a crooked beak langshan chick ( but I don't blame them since it became noticeable at two weeks old. Upon pick up of all the birds (we had them flown to Nova Scotia ) we got a horrific surprise... We had opened the box which they quail chicks were in and TWENTY OUT OF THE THIRTY WERE DEAD! We tried our best to save the last ten by warming them up but they all died but ONE. The chicks on the other hand were happy and well and we had no losses of the chicks on pick up. We also received another box which had the older quail and three older chicks which came happy and well. Hard to say what I'd rate this hatchery but I'll let you guys be the judge.

this is the farm in Manitoba right?

a few years ago we ordered (hatching eggs) some silkie and forgot the other breed, long story short we got 5 silkies out of 10 eggs i think and not one of the other breed and had about 10 eggs of them if am correct only one developed a chicken half way. the other nine not even sure they where fertile.

i would not recommend them,
Oh poor little things not a good experience for you at all .

Back
Top Bottom