Breezy bird farm reviews?

The last few weeks I've been think about ordering some hatching eggs from breezy bird farms. But before I purchase some does one have some reviews about this hatchery?

Best regards,

Chloe
[I would not deal with this place they are extremely rude, people and money hungry, i placed an order and didnt finalize it, cause i had a few questions, in the mean time something changed and i wanted to change my order, and the woman who runs it was exstremley rude, and cancelled my order and would not deal with me. Really rude people, and very exspensive, especially the shipping.

I would not deal with BREEZY FARMS, the woman that runs it is exstremly rude!! i had placed an order last week, but i didnt finalize it, becuse i had a few questions, in the mean time i had a change of plans and wanted to change the order, the woman was very rude to me and cancelled everything and said she did not want to do buisness with me. I must say being a businessman fior 35 years she has a horrible personality and terrible people skills and is exstremeky rude and i will be filing a complaint to the better buisness bureau in that province.

I would not do business with this place, the person that runs it is exstremely rude, i had placed an order, but not financially finalized it, due to some questions, when i decided to make a change in my order, the woman was exstremely rude, and canceled it. I am filiing a complaint against this business on monday to the better business bureau. Another thing i found suspicious, when you placed your order, it would not let you financially complete it, it sends an email to your, email requesting you immediately due a email transfer of funds to there account, the majority of online stores allow you to pay thru paypal or credit card, this way you have some protection against your order, when you transfer the money the way breezy farms has it you have no guarentee or financial protection.

I just ordered 24 coturnix hatching eggs from Breezy Bird Farms in August. I had difficulties with an extremely long estimated delivery time with Canada Post Expedited shipping that the owner was extremely rude and unhelpful for I contacted her for help. The shipping I paid for was 5 day expedited and Canada Post delivered the eggs on day 6 after I had to call the local sorting facility and beg them to get them to me before the 14 days estimated arrival that was quoted after I ordered and paid the $35 for the expedited 5-Day shipping on the Breezy Bird Farms website.

The owner told me I was being dramatic for being upset that my embryos could die over a 14 day delivery in the post! I wish this was the worst problem I had but I am now experiencing a disease outbreak in the 18 chicks that hatched from the 24 eggs I bought. I had one chick die upon hatching from extreme deformities including missing an eye and having some sort of hydrocephaly which indicates probable inbreeding.

On day five after hatching, I had three chicks become ill with progressive paralysis of their legs, their legs and toes are hyperextended at all times and the chicks are unable to stand, walk, move or eat on their own. They have constant tremors in their entire body and holding them it feels like a soft buzzing sensation in your hand. They also have constant head shakes back and forth every 4-5 seconds. Initially, I thought this was just a bad case of stargazing/wry neck and starting immediately dosing with Vitamin E and Selenium. This had no effect on the sick chicks and now on week 2 I have lost two chicks to this illness and I have three more that have also developed this. It is looking more like vertical transmission of Avian Encephalomyelitis (AE) from the mother birds through the eggs at this point and I am devastated. I emailed the owner again to ask if her birds were vaccinated for AE and she replied that she "honestly doesn't appreciate the accusation". I have now reported the biosecurity risk to CFIA. All my chicks can be carriers for this now and I am concerned about the possibility of having them pass this on to other birds in my region if I house them in a coop outdoors. We have wild quail in my area and I would never want to endanger the local populations.

I'll add a picture of one of my chicks that I have been keeping alive through syringe feeding for 5 days, but he/she is not recovering from the leg paralysis unfortunately.

Overall opinion: DO NOT ORDER FROM BREEZY BIRD FARMS.

Attachments

• tempImageEApbPu.png
    tempImageEApbPu.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 7
Exactly the same experience with the owner (Cadence) she is rude but I end up buying form her and she send me the most defective eggs that you can imagine.
I spent 340 dollars for 24 eggs and end up with 12 alive.
The eggs that she sent were to small or to old and the shell was thing and defective -I contacted her once the eggs arrived and she was very rude and did not explain why she sent me very defective eggs and some costed me $13 each.
I will never buy from her again.

Exactly the same experience with the owner (Cadence) she is rude but I end up buying form her and she send me the most defective eggs that you can imagine.
I spent 340 dollars for 24 eggs and end up with 12 alive.
The eggs that she sent were to small or to old and the shell was thing and defective -I contacted her once the eggs arrived and she was very rude and did not explain why she sent me very defective eggs and some costed me $13 each.
I will never buy from her again.

What I wonder is if everyone is having such issues then why are you not posting this online where it can be seen by others? Surely if there are issues with all of you then there have to be others. Yet this is the only place I can see bad reports.

You can post a comment on Google easily - I have read the reviews there and traced them back to the persons writing them. Seem legit... most were positive. I plan on stopping there to pick up chicks on my way home in April so I shall post an update for everyone.

What I wonder is if everyone is having such issues then why are you not posting this online where it can be seen by others? Surely if there are issues with all of you then there have to be others. Yet this is the only place I can see bad reports.

You can post a comment on Google easily - I have read the reviews there and traced them back to the persons writing them. Seem legit... most were positive. I plan on stopping there to pick up chicks on my way home in April so I shall post an update for everyone.
i don't do google reviews, but i just read the reviews you mention.

all seemed to be within the last few months nothing older (i had my experience with them about 6 years ago) plus the one negative review they responded with READER BEWARE OF FAKE REVIEWS, not very professional if you ask me.

all am going to say is best of luck with your birds you want to get from them. i will never do business with them again or recommend them to anyone.

i don't do google reviews, but i just read the reviews you mention.

all seemed to be within the last few months nothing older (i had my experience with them about 6 years ago) plus the one negative review they responded with READER BEWARE OF FAKE REVIEWS, not very professional if you ask me.

all am going to say is best of luck with your birds you want to get from them. i will never do business with them again or recommend them to anyone.
I know it’s old but I’m so glad that I found this thread. I was just about to order some BCM hatching eggs from Breezy Bird Farm but I’m starting rethink my decision now…

I know it’s old but I’m so glad that I found this thread. I was just about to order some BCM hatching eggs from Breezy Bird Farm but I’m starting rethink my decision now…
There are many places you can get BCM from, there is a person here in Ontario north of Toronto who has them and sells hatching eggs.

Not sure if your from ON or not but might be worth it to check her out, PM me if you like I can send her contact info.

Back
Top Bottom