Breyer and Schleich Photography Contest! By DaisyBuf

heres my entries for the breyers
20210905_211635.jpg
20210905_211627.jpg

Oh no! I am so sorry I did not notify you! But I was going to wait a bit longer before posting the winners to see if there were any more entries! Feel free to tag others, I was hoping this would be better, with more entries! I don't want to keep everyone waiting, so winners will be posted tommorow! Even if there's no more entries, I will pick from the amazing ones that are already here! But the deadline for entrys is 12:00 pm Eastern Time tommorow. That is when official judging will begin! Then soon after, the results will be in! Just like your contest @CrazyCochin I will have a horse crazy lady friend with me to help with the judging!

Oh, don't worry. I remember you made this thread but I forgot to find it until now! :p I might not find time to get a picture, it's already too dark today, but I'll try to remember to get out for one tomorrow!

Awe
Oh, don't worry. I remember you made this thread but I forgot to find it until now! :p I might not find time to get a picture, it's already too dark today, but I'll try to remember to get out for one tomorrow!
Awesome! I will be looking forward to your post! :)

Back
Top Bottom