I know this should be posted in the by law section but I really want an opinion. Our city had done a report on backyard chickens/rabbits, it's getting presented to councel on monday. If they disagree then a public meeting is to be booked. The clerk said that I could present on monday or wait until the public meeting if need be. I don't know If I should be there with the petitions or wait? he guy who is heading this has disapeared completelty,also he has not done many paper petitions 1 and 1 online one, we are going to expained and hopefully have atleast 100+ more by monday.