Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator

Stupid me, I read directions but didn't notice that the water well was divided in 2! I had it filled up all the way about 1/2 of the first day and then was reading these threads and quickly took out my eggs and dumped out the well, filled only one side, marked my eggs with an x/o and put them back in. Hope this little blip didn't do too much damage!!

I just read this entire thread. Waiting for my BMA to come in the mail. It was ordered from incubatorwarehouse.com as a gift. I thought it was coming today but still hasn't arrived. I have 4 turkey eggs waiting on my counter. After reading this thread, it sounds like I'll have to turn them automatically because they will be too big for the automatic turner. I was going to buy a hygrometer from petsmart that is used in reptile cages. I'm excited and nervous! The turkey eggs were local but I won't be able to get any more so hopefully I get at least 2 from the hatch. I've only done one hatch before in my friend's Genesis 1588 using my own fertile BCM eggs. This will be my first experience with turkeys.

Where can you order one online? This Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator sounds like just what I need for our small operation... and to have some fun raising chicks where the grandchildren can be involved.

Just search it on Amazon. I'm on my third hatch and have been having a blast with the kids waiting every time. Just had one of 7 hatch this morning.. Wife just called me. Go figure.. I'm at work! Grrrr :)

I have just been wondering why people are willing to pay $150+ for an incubator that holds a 7 eggs, max of nine, with of your lucky a 90% hatch rate. With a $40 little giant, maybe another $60 for fan and turner that's $100 total, can fit upwards of 40 eggs in their with a 75-80% hatch rate. I just don't see why one would pay so much more for a machine with such a tiny egg capacity, even if it is all digital.

Back
Top Bottom