brinsea mini eco incubator

jammyjammy2112

Songster
7 Years
May 23, 2012
ireland
i bougth a brinsie mini eco incubator around christmas time but i didnt open it atall i was going to wait till spring so last week i opened the incubator and turned it on its ment to go up automaticlly but it didnt seem to go up above 26 degrease then i read the manual and i was going to turn it up but when i looked in the hole i saw that there was nothing in it so i picked it up and saw it. it was facing away downwords it was broken off it most have broken off in shipping to ireland from great britain. so we rang them and they were vary nice and said they would look at it it got over to england on the 04 of march how long would it usully take to come back to ireland from england and anybody wondering of buying 1 i would recommend it. it is usually vary good just proble one fault.

i bougth a brinsie mini eco incubator around christmas time but i didnt open it atall i was going to wait till spring so last week i opened the incubator and turned it on its ment to go up automaticlly but it didnt seem to go up above 26 degrease then i read the manual and i was going to turn it up but when i looked in the hole i saw that there was nothing in it so i picked it up and saw it. it was facing away downwords it was broken off it most have broken off in shipping to ireland from great britain. so we rang them and they were vary nice and said they would look at it it got over to england on the 04 of march how long would it usully take to come back to ireland from england and anybody wondering of buying 1 i would recommend it. it is usually vary good just proble one fault.
You are right. They have a good product and a good guarantee. I think if you register your product on line at their website, it has a 2-year guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom