brinsea octagon econ 20

Off to the website I go... don't tell DW.

She helped the kids clean one of the pens today... she was telling everyone at the dinner party tonight about the chicken as big as a dog that we have (Partridge Cochin Roo) She thinks I've gone chicken insane.

Quote:
You have to really dig through the different bators. I got the Eco 20 for $99 and the turner for $49, but if you buy the combo it's $389 just because it has the humidity thing in it.

Quote:
You have to really dig through the different bators. I got the Eco 20 for $99 and the turner for $49, but if you buy the combo it's $389 just because it has the humidity thing in it.

Wow wish I had seen that deal
tongue.png

Quote:
What's wrong with chicken insane??

My mom has proof I am chicken insane I went from no roosters a month ago and now I am going to be up to three after this coming weekend! I will have two breeding groups replacing my one mixed flock. I bought and incubator to
lol.png
She is needless to say a bit overwhelmed.

Henry

Quote:
Good stuff good stuff! Mine are Black Ameraucana (1 cockeral and 7 pullets) + one blue ameraucana pullet and I am buying some of Hattricksilkies flock of Bantam Salmon and Blue Salmon Faverolles next weekend (2 cockerals and 6 hens and pullets).

I now have FIVE ROOS... my wife is really getting worried about me.

I have a Partridge Cochin named "Big Daddy"(He really is the Godzilla of roos and I think he could give Writer of Word's Nugget a run for his money)

I have a Blue Polish... my chairside assistant named him "Shaka Zulu"

I have a Blue Ameraucana (He's pet quality and his name is Spaz)

I have a GC Marans named Barack we will be hatching out Marans eggs in January

and now I have my Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Roo.

I have a coop and run, two pens and an area on the north end of the back yard with chickens.

I'm going to have to downsize a tiny bit to keep her from committing me.....

Quote:
As an excuse for getting the Bantam flock I said well I will sell some of the Marans hens they are three times the size of the bantams
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom