BRM's Quail Adventure Hatch-Along!

Pics
#1 @Kiki 👍
#2 @The-White-Elephant and Trebbie 👍
#12 @BenlynFarm 👍

Number 12 just hatched!!! It was supposed to be 3-4 days later so the egg turner was still in there! It hatched just fine and I quickly candled the other eggs, they are alive and getting ready to hatch! Removed the egg turner and hoping that touching them didn't mess them up... They look so close the hatch!

@BenlynFarm, if you have name ideas for your chick, let me know!
PXL_20220528_024210074.PORTRAIT.jpg

#1 @Kiki 👍
#12 @BenlynFarm 👍

Number 12 just hatched!!! It was supposed to be 3-4 days later so the egg turner was still in there! It hatched just fine and I quickly candled the other eggs, they are alive and getting ready to hatch! Removed the egg turner and hoping that touching them didn't mess them up... They look so close the hatch!

View attachment 3126651
Hooray for #12! :celebrate

#1 @Kiki 👍
#12 @BenlynFarm 👍

View attachment 3126651
Yay!! Sweet baby quail!

I’m the worst at picking names haha!
Let’s see…boy names…Bilbo, Frodo, Huey, Bob (because every farm needs a Bob lol)

Girl names…Capri, Poppy, Pippi, Penny

#1 @Kiki 👍
#12 @BenlynFarm 👍

View attachment 3126651
It's so cute!

Back
Top Bottom