Broiler Feed and Cost Spread Sheet

I created a spread sheet in excel to calculate some basic cost and feed requirements for raising Broilers if anyone is interested. I don't know how to insert a file in the post but if you contact me I can email it. The formulas are locked but selectable cells have red text.

Duration in weeks to processing is only selectable in a range of 1 to 9 weeks.
Total birds in increments of 1
Feed consumption calculation is based on males

Nice spreadsheet. Please send me a pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I created a spread sheet in excel to calculate some basic cost and feed requirements for raising Broilers if anyone is interested. I don't know how to insert a file in the post but if you contact me I can email it. The formulas are locked but selectable cells have red text.

Would you have this spread sheet you can pm me? thank you!

Hello! Could you pm me this? Thanks!

Good Day
I started raising broiler chickens since january i would love to get this spreadsheet.

I am not sure if the spreadsheet is still available but if so please send to [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom