Broiler Thread

ChickyChickens

Chickening Around
5 Years
May 24, 2014
BYC? Epic <3
My Coop
My Coop
Hey guys! This is going to be a thread where we can chat about raising, keeping, curing etc. on broilers
My story is :
I just received my package of 100 broiler chicks and i will be receiving a hundred every two weeks for the rest of the year and the next! I cant wait for them to grow p so that i can have a, eh ... taste! I am planning on raising them for a profit! I hope it works out!
Who else is going to join me?

Wow!! a hundred every 2 weeks!!! that makes mine seem so petty.... :p I raised and butchered 7 a few months ago and since moving to MO from AL, i am beginning to build a barn and will raise more next spring...hopefully around 50. I hope doing them for profit will work out for you!! Do you free range them or grow them with grower?? I raised mine free range. :)

My broilers are doing very well! Only 2 have died which leaves me with 103! They are growing very fast as they are bigger them my three week old chicks and they are only 2 days old!

2 more of my broilers have died (I as still have 102 though...) I let them out on the range (under supervision) today for a little free rangin'! They are really growing fast! One of these days I will be eating/selling them...

Back
Top Bottom