Broken and Mended eggs

Once again.....
Is the feed cracked grains or crumble or....?
1703292125747.png

No need for rudeness. I am looking for knowledge, not an exhausting discord. I replied “The feed is pellets, (see screenshot) AND I sent the manufacturers link which has all info.

Attachments

• IMG_2484.jpeg
    IMG_2484.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 0
No need for rudeness. I am looking for knowledge, not an exhausting discord. I replied “The feed is pellets, (see screenshot) AND I sent the manufacturers link which has all info.
Apologies, I missed it both in your post and n the website.

It’s fine. I inquired HERE in forum because I have seen a higher level of knowledge & moderation here, whereas the Facebook group is just horribly out of line, responds OT w/ rambles, judgey etc. 🥴

It’s fine. I inquired HERE in forum because I have seen a higher level of knowledge & moderation here,
Not many around this time of year.

Since only one bird is having trouble, I'd chalk it up to that bird not being quite right rather than diet or environment. Not much to do about it, IMO.

Just an update for anyone interested in this thread about my hen laying broken & mended eggs for 1 month. I decided to administer 3cc Poultry Cell daily, to every other day, mixed in a little calcium carbonate powder. She doesn't fight the taste (bonus) and SO FAR I've seen no broken mended eggs, or too-large sized eggs now. So I'm concluding that she needed either the calcium OR also needed the other minerals to help her absorb calcium. It's a guess, but we've had 3-4 good days so far.

Back
Top Bottom