So about 3 weeks ago-actually 20 days to be exact, I received an order of a dozen eggs. When I opened the box to unpack them, 4 of the 12 were broken. Was one broken enough that there was yolk on the bubble wrap with it. The other 3 had the small end of the egg pushed in slightly. As a remedy, I took nontoxic crayon (yellow) and melted it over the end of the egg to create a seal. I stuck it in the bator and here where my results: Broken Egg 1: Was not fertile from what I can tell. On Day three was perfectly clear. Tossed it. Broken Egg 2: Made it to Day 14 when it had a blood ring. I waited a couple more day to be sure and tossed it. Broken Egg 3: Made it to Day 19 (today) and is bouncing around in the incubator as we speak. I dont know if it'll hatch or not but he made it this far. I just wanted to share this experiment because I know many people received shipped eggs. I heard of someone else doing it towards the end of a hatch here on this forum and I gave it a go figuring "what the h^%l" and apparently it can work. The crayon seal I made was about the size of a nickel since the cracks were quite large. I made it a bit bigger than needed but not so big I thought it would interfer with moisture loss. So if you ever run into the situation in the future I hope it works for you!