Broken Heart...please help me. update pg 5

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by babychickfarmer, Oct 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babychickfarmer

babychickfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Well for the last two months I have been sorta seeing this guy....I mean we were hangin out almost everyday and when we weren't we were on the phone together. WE had so much fun all the time...we never did anymore then kiss and cuddle but we were never officially dating...

Well 5 days ago. we hung out for about 2 hrs. then he said I'm gonna go home and take a nap and then I'll call you.

Never called, I call him and he doesn't call back. I've left him messages and emailed him...no response.
    Are guys really that heartless....I'm still breaking up inside over it because i liked him so much.

Please help me I need to get over him obviously because he is done talking to me.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  2. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    did he know how much u liked him??? I don't think there's too much you can do right now, cause you don't want to come off as stalker-ish, but you might stop calling him for a few days and then see if you can find him in person and talk to him. If he's just being a jerk then it's not worth it, but it's possible that it might be a misunderstanding and that he thinks you're not interested and so backed off. Guys tend to be that way. Of course, the good ones don't care and won't give up for nothing.....LOL!! Then again, he may have gotten kidnapped and is lying in the back of a car right now trying to chew through duct tape....

3. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aww, babychickfarmer I am so sorry. [​IMG] Hang in there sweety. It will be OK.

4. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    How sad. You may be well rid of this guy if he's that bad at communicating.

Hang in there, kiddo. Nice guys do exist!!

5. Bex

Bex Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 12, 2008
    Virginia
    You have to kiss a bunch of frogs to get to the real prince. At least that's what my Grandparents and Mom have always said. [​IMG]

I would stop trying to contact him, maybe write 1 more email (or call him and leave a message) in a day or two telling him that you don't understand what is going on, but that when he's ready to talk and be mature about whatever it is, to give you a call, but for now the ball is in his court.

Feel better soon!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  6. spook

spook Chillin' With My Peeps

Hang in there, we have all been in the heart break seat a few times.

Do you know any of his friends? Could you contact one and just ask if he is ok, you do care. Don't allow yourself to tell the story, just find out if he is ok.

At one point in my life, I felt that way about a friend, he left to go to work (before cell phones) and finally 3 weeks later he contacted the friend who introduced us letting her know that he had been in an accident and in to please contact me.
    He lost all the phone numbers and my friend had an unlisted number.
    Basically I'm saying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Do not tell yourself its over till you hear it from him, BUT, do not go on thinking he will be back either. Give your heart time to heal, not all men are like this. But, many guys do not think they need to explain things "its their life" (as well as women) and neglect to call for a week or so. Family death, illness, accident...inconsiderate is what I call it as people often do not feel like they should explain, when its common sense to allow your real FRIENDS know what your up to.

Many blessings to you, hang in there, if he is this way so early in the relationship, then perhaps you should be grateful that he is not taking up your time. Your chickens and us at BYC Luv You!

7. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Aww...I'm so sorry dear, it will be ok better days ahead, if he would do that to you he is not worth it (easier said then done, I know, I know...) But really....don't let a guy get to you..they are something else!!

Been there done that:|

Hang in there it'll get better!![​IMG]

-Nicole

8. babychickfarmer

babychickfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

I hope it get's better cause i am at worst right now and I don't know what would happen if it were to get even worse

Thanks everyone.

9. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I'm sorry this happened to you.

Sometimes, some guys like to watch a girl beg... They think, "I'll find out just how much she loves me by what she's willing to do to get me back." Then they can pat their egos listening to your desperate phone calls and reading your pleading e-mails. "Man, she really wants me a lot! She's calling me six times a day!"

If this guy seems like he's doing this to you, he's just playing games with you and isn't interested in you other than for how you make him feel (he's soooo "wanted"), with no respect for your heart or feelings.

Drop a guy like that and kick him to the curb. He'll use your heart against you for the entirety of your relationship. You'll be his puppet, and the strings he'll be playing you with are your emotions.

At other times, guys are just clueless. They could be the nicest person, but if they're not interested, they don't know how to communicate that, so instead of talking about it and having to face you asking, "Why?" (which would require them to somewhat explain themselves, and guys aren't always that great at articulating their feelings) they just stop all communication and let you figure it out for yourself.

I don't know which kind of guy you were with, but obviously, this guy doesn't have your best interest at heart.

Find out if he's well, and if he's not laid up in the hospital somewhere, he's not worth your time.

I like the quote about kissing lots of frogs to find a prince, because it's true.

10. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Hug your chickens and hang in there!! :aww

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by