Broken heart..

Ragna

Songster
May 15, 2018
Orlando
I'm sad, angry and in a lot of pain right now... I was swiping on tinder and I found this.. I don't know how to bring this up to her...

Screenshot_20180623-133603.png

Poor thing!
I'm sad, angry and in a lot of pain right now... I was swiping on tinder and I found this.. I don't know how to bring this up to her...

View attachment 1441436

View attachment 1441436
That's horrible! I hope that person is not trying to rehome an infected chicken to someone else! Maybe it was just pecked in the face by some other chickens? Hopefully....

Last edited:
That trimmed beak is upsetting, but I'm more concerned by the black scabs on the face there; could be fowl pox.

Also isn't tinder a hook-up app? I'll avoid making any jokes :lol:
My other hen had fowl pox and MG back to back over 3 months. This girl is legit a tank when it comes to sickness. She's looking at me type this about her trying to peck your smile emoji lol. She was debeaked as a chick I didn't do it. And oh no she found out how to change the tab on my phones internet lololol

That trimmed beak is upsetting, but I'm more concerned by the black scabs on the face there; could be fowl pox.

Also isn't tinder a hook-up app? I'll avoid making any jokes :lol:
So basically through Mg and fowlpox she caught both very mildly but healed In a couple of days :/

Ah glad she managed to get through that. But after all that hard-work on your part, she decides to cheat on tinder. Shocking. ;)
That's what I'm saying I saved her life so many times. 1. She was at the slaughter house 2. She has no beak so I came up with a way to feed her things like worms 3 I saved her from mg and fowl pox 4 I protected her when she was getting bullied by my other girl...

It's a thankless task, but the chicken mafia have me in their thrall. I recently treated the madrina for a wound, applying antiseptic cream every night for almost a month; she still fought me every single time. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom