1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bronze turkeys to a good home

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Chickiedoodle19, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Chickiedoodle19

Chickiedoodle19 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2016
    Hello I have a bronze turkey that is about 4 weeks old and needs a new home. We believe he is a male (no way to be sure at this young!!) He's been a little aggressive toward our particular favorite white turkey and now the other bronze turkey and we've had enough. We're looking for someone in Indiana if possible please contact me if interested.

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  2. muskratp

muskratp Out Of The Brooder

Jan 1, 2016
    Where are you/they located?

3. Chickiedoodle19

Mar 13, 2016
    Indianapolis area

4. Chickiedoodle19

Mar 13, 2016
    I know I originally said two and if you want both I can talk to the rest of my family but the one we believe is the female was picked on. (We had them together because we weren't sure which was bullying the white female) and she has some missing feathers but she gets along with Sammy (our white turkey) and we wouldn't mind keeping her if you only want the boy? Again if not I can talk to the rest of my family.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by