Brooder, check. Baby food, check.

Oh! Congrats on the babies getting there! Can't wait to see pics. That is a lot of peanuts!
th.gif

Aww man, congrats on the cheepers!

Seems like everyone is getting theirs this morning except ME!

Is there still a chance they may come this afternoon or eve?

Don't feel bad. It's not just you. Mine aren't here either.
sad.png
i think at some larger post offices it might be possible they would arrive later in the day. I know it won't at my little post office.
sad.png

Last edited:
Sometimes mine do not arrive for two days. The last two times they've arrived in one.

Here are my babes.
smile.png
Cannot wait for him to come get the boys. They are quite pecky little buggers!
hmm.png

I had paper towels down over the pine bedding, but they soaked it so this pic was taken after I removed those. They are in a big kiddie pool, but I have it sectioned off with cardboard for now so that they'll have to stay by the lights, feeder and waterers until they get feathered out a bit more. There will be a lot more room once the packing peanuts are gone!

100_5351.jpg

100_5352.jpg

QUICK! FOOD! EVERYONE DIG IN!
100_5358.jpg

A SL wyandotte pullet napping near a light
100_5357.jpg

SL wyandotte pullet looking at the food, EE pullet wondering if the SLW's foot would taste yummier than the food and a RIR packing peanut napping as close to the food as he can possibly get.
100_5359.jpg

EE pullet, our favorite of all of them, I think next to the still sleeping RIR boy. Love her full fluffy beard. She has quite a...personality, too.
wink.png

100_5361.jpg

Better shot of the EE pullet and a few others in the background.
100_5363.jpg

SLW with some blue hamburgs and California Whites, enjoy the light together.
100_5364.jpg

I'm...not...tirrrrrredddd...zzzzzzz...
lol.png

100_5365.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHHH they are so adorable!!!! makes me want to kiss and snuggle them. I hope my babies arrive in the morning safe and sound. I don't think I am going to be able to sleep tonight!!!

Know what you mean. I kept waking up lastnight so I'll REALLY be waking up tonight. I just hope hope hope they're all okay. I told my DH that he had to go pick them up and open the box in front of the post office person because I don't think I'd do well if they all weren't looking up at me with big bight eyes
ep.gif

YOU BETTER TAKE A BUTTLOAD OF PICTURES!!! (We love pictures here at BYC!
love.gif
) I am so jealous! I ordered mine, but I can't get them yet.
barnie.gif
CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY!!!

Oh I know!!!! I have never opened a box with a dead baby yet and don't want to start now!!! Can't make my hubby open the box all the way from Turkey though!!!
hit.gif

Had a shipment lost that took almost 4 days to arrive and all were alive, though one died later. It was warm then though.

I am just so excited!!!! I already told the kids if the PO calls right at time to go to school they will be arriving late tomorrow!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom