Broody coturnix hen looking like a fluffy pancake

Can anyone please give me some help on this. So I'm planning on getting a female California quail for my male Captain Chirp, and the breeder said they are all females. I just want to be sure. Here's a picture
View attachment 3609637
Wish I could help, also, they are so cute!

Where did you get that feeder from? I've been looking for one of those to attach to the outside of my cage.

d16f6d18-3b35-11ee-87b1-dd357fa4f9ef.jpeg.jpg
c069f933-3b35-11ee-87b1-dd357fa4f9ef.jpeg.jpg

Here are some more photos

Wish I could help, also, they are so cute!

Where did you get that feeder from? I've been looking for one of those to attach to the outside of my cage.
I actually have one of those but the one in the photo is the breeders. They are usually sold at my local feed store, but I thought that was something that is normally sold in America, I guess not. I think you can get them on Amazon.

One of my cotournix rooster hates me if I try to pick eggs or the females up he attacks me
Wow, I didn't know they could be aggressive. All my roos act like I'm about to kill them and they need to run for their lives lol. Only three of my five hens are friendly and only Pancake lets me pet her and pick her up. PipPip sometimes lets me touch her, but she really doesn't like it. I can hold Pancake upside down and she does nothing lol.

Back
Top Bottom