Broody duck and moving In 10 days

I have left for the airport and 5 are out and 6, 7, and 8 are working on it.

As far as the wrong end pippers , I have no idea. It is a mess of ducklings hatching and then flopping all over the place and I cannot track the eggs. I pulled the shells out to gain a little more room.

My husband is going to move the dry ones to the brooder this evening and then we may be able to see what is left. I’m hoping they just pop out or have already popped out. Oh! One of them came out butt first. Maybe that was the one.

693ED078-04B8-456B-AC18-B29F7BF405F1.jpeg

I have left for the airport and 5 are out and 6, 7, and 8 are working on it.

As far as the wrong end pippers , I have no idea. It is a mess of ducklings hatching and then flopping all over the place and I cannot track the eggs. I pulled the shells out to gain a little more room.

My husband is going to move the dry ones to the brooder this evening and then we may be able to see what is left. I’m hoping they just pop out or have already popped out. Oh! One of them came out butt first. Maybe that was the one.

View attachment 3117233
So cute

Evening update. I just landed. The 10 that hatched earlier are in the brooder and one is in the incubator. So definitely little wrong end pip did hatch. The 3 left looked a little behind so I’m thinking tomorrow for them.

Mr Jurassic park. thinks the one in the incubator looks not quite right and I think it may be wrong end pip so we shall see in the morning.

I have to say this 14 egg incubator no way can handle 14 hatchlings. It was a wild mess of ducklings in there when he removed them.

Evening update. I just landed. The 10 that hatched earlier are in the brooder and one is in the incubator. So definitely little wrong end pip did hatch. The 3 left looked a little behind so I’m thinking tomorrow for them.

Mr Jurassic park. thinks the one in the incubator looks not quite right and I think it may be wrong end pip so we shall see in the morning.

I have to say this 14 egg incubator no way can handle 14 hatchlings. It was a wild mess of ducklings in there when he removed them.
I’m so happy to hear baby hatched on its own
so much better then having to help
Can’t wait for pictures

Back
Top Bottom