Broody Hen Thread!

No, but thank you for your kind advice. It is good to know that you can get so much help and advice from people like yourself half way round the world. Wish I could contribute and help, but I am no expert! cheers.

Ok putting the kids to bed. As soon as hubby gets back I'm going to go try candling the eggs! Did research looks simple pray I don't screw it up!! I will try to get pics:) oh btw my coop looks adorable with two playpens in it! They didn't know what to think lol

No, but thank you for your kind advice. It is good to know that you can get so much help and advice from people like yourself half way round the world. Wish I could contribute and help, but I am no expert! cheers.

You are new to this site and some chicken problems. After a while either things will happen to your chickens or a friends chickens and you can share how to help. Take what you learn threw this process and help someone else when you become comfortable. There is always something new for us to learn about them no matter how long we have them. I am glad she is feeling better. Keep a close eye on her for the next few days just to make sure.

Ok I only candled 3 eggs. definitely chicks in them:) I put Molly in her own nest box with the 3 eggs . I didn't mess with Luna, I was probably doing more damage than helping them. Still don't know who's eggs are who's but I'm just going to let them do their thing. I will definitely be ready next time. Raising chickens is definitely a got to do to learn thing! I read books and searched info for an entire year before I even got them!!!

Back
Top Bottom