Brower 845 Incubator, How to use it?

HI, I'm new to this sight. I just found your remark about having the instructions for a Brower 845 in PDF. If you still have that file, I'd sure appreciate a copy of it. I just inherited a Brower and truly want to set it up. Thanks for your help. Cavry. [email protected]

You may be able to find instructions for hust about everything ever made online if you just dona search. Be dogged and kerp using new search terms if you ned to, or ssk your local librarian for help.

That's right folks. I do still send out these instructions, and I don't even need your email anymore. If you pm me BYC will forward your request to my email,and I can attach them to a reply.
Some have asked why I don't just post them somewhere where they can be accessed. I like to send them out by request because it gives me a feel for how many of these incubators come into new hands each spring, as well as an opportunity to offer further help or info if needed.
hello, do you still have a copy I can get for my brower 16"? my email is [email protected] thank you

Back
Top Bottom