Brower TH120 - any users?

Roosteroops

In the Brooder
11 Years
Feb 20, 2008
Cary, NC
I just ordered Cuckoo Maran eggs from 2 diff. people and the eggs all should arrive Friday evening or Sat. morning.
I broke out my old Brower TH120 yesterday and got it all ready to go - lubed up, new light, cleaned - and it is running smoothly - preparing for 20 super dark eggs....

BUT.... after 2 days, one thermometer says "90" and the other says "95" . Neither are digital. One is stuck to the incubator wall and the other is kinda in the center.

Is there supposed to be this amount of variance in the temp from center to wall?

Anyone else have good or bad luck w/ the Brower TH210? I think it is the 2005 model.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have noticed that mine is warmer closer to the light. I am only on my first hatch with it. My temp seems to go up and down when I am gone at work. It got to 102.2, when I was gone yesterday. I am not sure what to do with that. Is anyone else having that problem? I have a digital thermometer, and it records the high and the low temps. That's just way too hot, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! I woke up and it was at 94 then by noon it is back up to 102. I can't seem to regulate it. I tried wrapping it but then the turner wouldn't work.

Oh, well - it's done now. I'm on day 8 - so I've both cooked and frozen them. Poor things. They must be thinking their mother is an idiot!

Back
Top Bottom