Brown chicken help!

It’s a southern country styled restaurant
People really think a restaurant is a good place to dump a rooster?! I’m glad they’re getting some care (from the employees, not their previous irresponsible owners) but that’s still frustrating. I wish people would just take responsibility for their animals, pets or otherwise.

Abandoning animals is illegal (and once people know there’s roosters there they will dump even more), so maybe you guys could set up cameras to try to catch people in this illegal act?

People really think a restaurant is a good place to dump a rooster?! I’m glad they’re getting some care (from the employees, not their previous irresponsible owners) but that’s still frustrating. I wish people would just take responsibility for their animals, pets or otherwise.

Abandoning animals is illegal (and once people know there’s roosters there they will dump even more), so maybe you guys could set up cameras to try to catch people in this illegal act?
Even if we did catch them on camera, it likely wont change anything. I hate it too but the owner said that the only way to truly stop the person from dumping is to catch them in the act at that time… I do like the idea of cameras and they do have cameras but the person seems aware of this and stays away from the spots the cameras watch.

Back
Top Bottom