brown leghorn breeders

Quote:
Highly recommend these people
thumbsup.gif

I raise standard Light brown, White & Dark brown Leghorns
all out of Exhibition quality birds from some of the top lines in the US will have fertile hatching eggs ,chicks soon
and started/ adult birds this fall if your still in need of some

thankyou

i would be interested in some chicks when they are available. Mike Springfield Albertville Al. 35950 256-506-3652

i would be interested in some chicks when they are available. Mike Springfield Albertville Al. 35950 256-506-3652

Born Again by the precious blood of Jesus. "The man who is prepared to die is prepared to live." " If you are born once you die twice...if you are born twice you die once !"

I raise standard Light brown, White & Dark brown Leghorns
all out of Exhibition quality birds from some of the top lines in the US will have fertile hatching eggs ,chicks soon
and started/ adult birds this fall if your still in need of some

thankyou

will be hatching some birds out soon in Light browns, will have darks and whites later on this season let me know how many and what kind you are looking for minimum order is 10 large fowl chicks to ship

will be hatching some birds out soon in Light browns, will have darks and whites later on this season let me know how many and what kind you are looking for minimum order is 10 large fowl chicks to ship

Was just wondering if you hatched your light browns yet? just give me a call when you have some available! 256-506-3652 Mike

Looking for a brown or light brown Leghorn breeder. I have white Leghorn large fowl.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom